Our prefered Access Control system remains Paxton Net2.
This is a proven, robust and well supported software system for managing local or remote Access Control for doors and buildings.
As a Paxton partner we have used and deployed many systems accross the UK for a wide range of business with from 10 to 10,000 staff.
The latest release, net2online, provides access to the managemt portal via any web browser.
Open a door directly from your web browser, wherever you are
- All doors you have access to will appear by default
- Visual feedback – green flash for opened doors and red for access denied
- Open door for default seven second door open time
Add, delete and edit users for easy management
- Add tokens to users via Access Denied events
- Add & edit user photos from your device’s camera or album
- Manage Anti-Passback, Intruder Alarm and Lockdown user rights
Quickly establish whether users are safe in an emergency
- Mark users as safe/missing
- See users’ last known positions
- Call users via the app
- View a user’s photo as stored within Net2
Events & Reports
Real-time updates provide live information on users’ locations
- Default Net2 reports appear in your browser
- View live Net2 events
- Dynamically search events and reports
- Reports default to the last 365 days
To learn more about how SCS can help your security with Paxton contact Simon and his team.