A new product from Paxton make adding access control security to internal doors relatively simple.
Net2 PaxLock is a battery powered Net2 access control unit in a secure door handle and comes ready to install with a C Keyway lock or alternatively to fit with an SFIC lock.
Communication between Net2 PaxLock and the Net2 server is done wirelessly through Net2Air and the Net2Air Ethernet bridges, providing all the advantages of a wireless access control system.
Net2 PaxLock is simple to use and fast to fit because it has a self-contained power source, making it ideal for internal doors.
The new Net2 Paxlock US provides:
- Online, wireless, battery powered Net2 access control
- Secure, simple door handle solution that can be fitted in minutes
- Events are reported back to the Net2 server in real time
- Full battery management system with low battery alerts and easy-change AA batteries
- Compatible with EM and Paxton proximity tokens
- Key override option
- C Keyway or SFIC lock case variants
- Two handle designs available – Eclipse and Galaxy
Available now from Specialist Complete Security